Inter personal skills

With the advent of intellisense, spell check, auto-complete - communication has gotten so much simpler and quicker. One would imagine with technology reaching ever growing unimaginable Heights - we can be so much more connected!

And that has definitely happened!

It's so easy to share my happy moments with my family spread across the country through Facebook or instagram - I never miss a birthday - thanks to whatsapp!! I can Skype with my family  or facetime with my cousins and now I even use duo to video call!

Yet, it takes a humongous effort to really communicate. Not with friends or colleagues but even with people who are so close to you and may mean the world.

How hard is it to drop by and give a hug? Or just call out of the blue and say hi, I just felt like  talking to you! Or leave a message and say - Hey am busy these days - let's catch up in a week 😉

In the rushed lifestyle that we lead - just getting through the day seems like a victory! 

Somewhere in my heart - I am trying to consciously live as many moments as I can! I  remind myself that I got another day of life, another beautiful chance to breathe, to love, to smile, to talk, to laugh, to work - and I remind myself to see if I reached out to my family and friends.

I hope we all do the same or even more 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back Home

Movies...movies!

Focus!